Used 2013 BMW 3 Series Hybrid Pricing
After a full redesign last year, the 2013 BMW 3 Series gains standard power front seats and a new M Sport equipment line, while the xDrive all-wheel-drive system makes its return. A less expensive 320i trim level is also new for the sedan body style only. Meanwhile, the ActiveHybrid3 sedan debuts for 2013, offering 28 mpg combined and an eye-popping price.
- Excellent ride/handling balance
- powerful and fuel-efficient engines
- upscale cabin
- elegant hardtop convertible design.
- Limited interior storage space
- new sedan is less involving to drive than carryover models
- ActiveHybrid3 lacks typical hybrid efficiency.
Read full review
Used 2013 BMW 3 Series Hybrid for Sale
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Be the first to write a review.