Used 2019 Audi TT Convertible
Pros & Cons
- Sporty handling instills confidence in any situation
- Standard all-wheel drive gives it all-weather capability
- Performance doesn't sacrifice fuel economy
- Virtual instrument panel minimizes driver distraction
- Limited interior storage space
- Comically small rear seat in the coupe
- Small cargo capacity hurts practicality
List Price Estimate
$33,876 - $38,793
Used TT for SaleSee all for sale
Which TT does Edmunds recommend?
Although there are sportier versions of the TT, such as the TTS and the TT RS, the 2019 Audi TT is only available one way. Leave the car alone to get a competent sport coupe, but as with most Audis, you can option up to your heart's content. We recommend the Technology package for its navigation and audio system and the S line Competition package for its 19-inch wheels, gloss-black trim, fixed rear wing spoiler, and Virtual Cockpit digital display.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Previous generations of the TT lagged behind other sports cars in performance and handling precision. But the latest TT, with its strong turbo engine and standard all-wheel-drive system, elevates the dynamics to a level we didn't anticipate. It may not fit the sports-car mold, but it sure acts like one.
For a car with such a performance bias, there's much comfort to be found in the TT. We wouldn't hesitate to use the TT as a primary commuter vehicle or for a long weekend road trip. But you'll be better served using the TT Coupe's tiny back seats for cargo rather than passengers.
Audi's Virtual Cockpit combines the infotainment screen and gauge cluster into one screen in front of the driver. While this occupies the main stage, the climate controls complete the modern interior look, integrating seamlessly into the air vent bezels on the center of the dash.
You really can't expect too much in the way of practicality when it comes to cars in this class. And so it is with the TT.
The virtual gauge cluster not only displays the speed and other vitals, but it also handles audio, navigation and secondary system controls. You control the majority of functions with the MMI knob mounted on the center console, right where your hand normally rests.
Features & Specs
Our experts like the TT models:
- Audi Side Assist
- Warns the driver if a vehicle is lurking in a blind spot and beeps if a turn signal is activated in that direction.
- Audi Connect
- Summons help automatically in the event of a collision or on demand if roadside assistance is needed.
- Audi Parking System Plus
- Alerts the driver to the vehicle's proximity to objects using sensors in the front and rear bumpers.