2008 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback Consumer Reviews 8

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Don't hesitate, just get one!
By gishapir on 09/06/07 07:37 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I couldn't be happier with the car so far and I've only done a few hundred miles. The AC works beautifully (I know some people have complained with the '07 model). The back seat area, although small, fits 3 people in the back rather comfortably. When only 2 are in the back, there is a rather wide seat separator with two cup holders. Even the doors have cup holders on the sides! The car is a 4 cyl. car so don't expect crazy acceleration, but it does an amazing job of taking off and accelerating via the manual control from 3 to 4th gears. The car takes turns amazingly. The car is virtually silent while idling. There is also amazing room in the glove comp. I'm very pleased so far!

More bang for your buck!
By Bps1977 on 09/03/07 07:23 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second Mazda 3, I previously owned an 04 4 door and while the car remains mostly unchanged, it's excitement keeps rising. The included dynamic stability and traction control with this model will be sure to help in the ice and snow, while the moon roof will comfort during the warmer months. The car is absolutely a work of art and I could not think of a better car to get, even for my second go around with it.