2008 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
An Amazing Ride
By DJ Bill on 09/20/07 07:12 AM (PDT)

2008 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first Jeep. I have never even ridden in one let alone owned one. I have heard so much about them and all the stories were true. It is super fun to drive and with all the configurations of the top and windows, there is no limit to the look and feel of driving this vehicle. I previously owned a 2004 Durango and the gas mileage on this was horrible. I am currently getting 19.4 mpg in my new Jeep and very satisfied with that. Pulling up to red lights is interesting because everyone wants to know about it and other Jeep owners ask "So, how do you like it?" I say awesome baby! Just remember these things are built for power, not speed! No need for a radar detector!

Fun to drive
By L Lucas on 09/18/07 13:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited X 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very fun vehicle to drive. Gets lots of looks, so be prepared to be asked questions, primarily how much they cost. I guess people think they cost a lot more that they do which makes it a value in itself. The only thing I have to remark on is the position of the arm rest, both on the door and the console. I am 5'8", so not abnormal in height for a woman....the center console is pretty low and there is no arm rest on the door. However, keeping in mind that this is not a luxury car and not bought for comfort, I really can't complain. Love it, love it, love it and really happy with the Jeep!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.