Used 2013 Jaguar XK Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Jaguar XK - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XK model:

XKRS sports car or GT?
By 67es335

2013 Jaguar XK XKR-S 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

It does a pretty good job of being both but it is too heavy to be a true sports car but it can keep up! I've owned both the XKR and XKRS. The XKRS took care of almost all of the handling issues that I had with the XKR. But it is still prone to swapping ends and it gives you almost no notice that it's going to break loose. It sticks really good but when the stick is gone you have to be very good at drifting to catch it. Otherwise it is probably one of the best GT cars ever! Turn-in is great. It would be nice if it had a bit less torque. You have to be very careful with the gas to keep the wheels from spinning. I think most people that buy Jags would be happier with the XKR for that reason.

Power, Handling, Looks, exclusivity; the way it makes me feel; the fact that it scares me. It's so rigid and immediate with power always right there. Probably one of the best GT cars ever made!

More feel to the steering. Move the engine back for better balance. The wheels spin too easily it needs to hook up better. The spoiler is ugly, offer it with the 175 spoiler. Probably a bit over powered for the chasis.