2005 HUMMER H2 Consumer Review: The fun has begun!

2005 HUMMER H2 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

The fun has begun!
By Sam on

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Like everyone else, I loved the looks of the HUMMER and have always wanted one. I joked with my wife one day on the way up the mountain for some weekend snowboarding and a few days later she asked me to seriously look for one! The only negative reviews I read about them were for the large depreciation in value the first few years, but there aren't many vehicles that keep their value, so I looked for my new 2005 H2 that has every option imaginable. The comfort is bar-none, the turn radius will make your MG Midget shudder, the looks you get are priceless (half disgust & envy), and I get better gas mileage now (16 mpg) than I did in my 2003 Dodge 2500 quad cab hemi i traded in. We love it!

Where to start. Leather, every seat is heated, dvd video system in rear head rests, moon roof, 22" wheels, dual climate control, Air pump, beefy looks, nimble, touchscreen radio/nav/cd. Keep it on cruise control around 65 mph and you will get decent gas mileage.

I cannot think of a single improvement needed. Just wish they still made them.