Update
By Helios on
2002 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I've had this car since February 2002, and it still puts a huge grin on my face. Even after three years of driving over potholed roads, the chassis is still tight - slight shaking of the passenger seat is the only tip-off that the car's not brand new. Engine's stronger than ever; shifter's still a dream to operate. I've installed a larger wind blocker for better top-down driving. I also removed the tray holding the tools for an extra cubic foot of trunk space. This car's therapy on wheels. It lacks the amenities of the competition, but it's a quality piece of work that rewards a focused driver.
Favorite Features
Everything! You really need to drive this car, as opposed to simply guiding it down the road. Engine roar and quick steering are my two favorite features. The handling will make you feel invincible, but don't expect stability control to save you, because there is none.
Suggested Improvements
After three years, I'd say bump steer has bothered me the most. The double wishbone suspension and light rear end don't always react well to rough roads. I've improved the situation by adopting the U-K alignment and adding an underbody X-brace. Go to www.s2ki.com for more suggestions.