Used 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Commercial Base Fleet SWB Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:

CVPI - What a Value!
By billjohdoittod

2007 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan Commercial Base Fleet 4dr Sedan SWB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've had this 2007 CVPI for about seven months. I wanted one of these because of all the heavy-duty stuff that makes it virtually indestructible. And it is. The ride is stiff (not a problem for me) and the car goes exactly where I tell it to go. It's not a race car, but it is a car that I would trust in situations where a "softer" car would have problems. Seven months, no problems. I happily recommend them to others, and if this one is ever wrecked, I'll look for another one as the replacement.

I love the solid feel and I especially love the extra things (extra coolers, extra heavy-duty-this-and-that) that make me feel like the car will last longer than I will (I'm a 1949 model).

I wish it had come with an upgraded radio. But I took care of that within the first week for less than $250. Absolutely nothing else to complain about. The car is stark. It's a basic car (in terms of decorations). To state that it's stark is not a complaint, it's a reality.