Used 2002 Chrysler Voyager Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Chrysler Voyager - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Voyager model:

A problem Minivan
By donf

2002 Chrysler Voyager 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 3A)

After six months the power steering hose broke.The steering vibrated and couldn't be fixed after many new parts and several attempts.Now,after only 18000 miles the transmission isn't shifting right and is making noises.Im glad to have traded it in.

comfortable ride

Build quality.Customer service

Paul
By Pratyush

2002 Chrysler Voyager 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 3A)

Great mini Van. Drove 40K miles so far in 2.5 years, 1st year was 24k miles, only the battery went dead once. I did regular oil change, and free tire rotation in SAMs/Costco. Fun to drive, lot more space, highly reliable, never had a problem so far. Big driving comfort, elbows are rested while you drive. I use only regular gas. Drove in heat and snow...in Texas and NJ, its built tough.

Rear wiper and the rear defogger. Great de-icer in the front. A great A/C.

Power lift door and slide door, a bose speaker system with a CD changer.

traveling van
By yorkstl

2002 Chrysler Voyager eC 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The overall look of this paticular van was appealing to me. I wasn't quite ready to give up having a car, but we travel with our two children and dog quite frequently. So we bought it. So far the van has been in the shop twice and both times has taken a week or so to fix. The first time it was due to the emergency brake not being able to disengage, which in turn caused all of the rear brakes to need replacing. The secong time it wasn't starting at all and it needs a new fuel injector part. I have been out of my new car for two weeks out of the one year I have owned it. Maybe I should have done some researc before buying this one.

My favorite feature is the tv/vcr combo

Customer service could be improved by giving you a loaner car for the times that you are out of your vehicle, since that seems to be quite frequent.

Nice Vehicle
By RickGilly

2002 Chrysler Voyager LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Nice, Like the power sliding door, If I were to buy again I would have had the dealer put in the Video System

9 trips to dealership since purchased
By Acosta

2002 Chrysler Voyager LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Although the van is comfortable, roomy, and looks great, I have nothing but problems since I bought this van. We have had to bring it to the dealership 6 times for malfunctions with the air bag and the car has never even been in an accident. I question whether it will work when needed. The van also has had problems with the rear lock, side door lock, battery, air conditioner, and driver's side window. I certainly hope not all Chrysler products are this unreliable.

Sliding & interchangable seats.

Air vents in the rear, center console, and a van that isn't in the repair center every other month.

• SUV