2007 Cadillac DTS Consumer Review: Never Again

2007 Cadillac DTS - Consumer Review

Never Again
By Never Again on

2007 Cadillac DTS Luxury I 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

How GM can continue to produce garbage like this and still stay in business eludes me. This is the second new Cadillac I've owned, my 04'Deville was a total lemon and I thought it was an anomaly, unfortunately it wasn't, my 07' is an even bigger lemon! I don't know where to start, the car breaks down almost constantly, everything from electrical to drivetrain, even the heated seats broke. The front wheel drive system, axils, seals and transmission are a mess. The car spends more time in the shop than in my garage. If I was to give a complete list of everything that's been repaired on this car it would take an hour to read. About all this car does is look good standing still.

It looks good and that's about all it does.

Look, if you can't produce a reasonably dependable car than you shouldn't be in the auto business. It's no wonder Cadi can't compete with the likes of Lexus and Mercedes. I've been faithful to GM cars my whole life but this is where it ends. Never Again!