2021 Volkswagen Passat video
2018 Volkswagen Passat GT Review
NOTE: This video is about the 2018 Volkswagen Passat, but since the 2021 Volkswagen Passat is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Volkswagen Passat a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Volkswagen Passat?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Volkswagen Passat:
- SEL trim level has been dropped
- Adaptive cruise control is now standard
- Minor changes to standard equipment
- Part of the fourth Passat generation introduced for 2012
Is the Volkswagen Passat reliable?
Is the 2021 Volkswagen Passat a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Volkswagen Passat?
The least-expensive 2021 Volkswagen Passat is the 2021 Volkswagen Passat S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $23,995.
Other versions include:
- S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) which starts at $23,995
- SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) which starts at $26,995
- R-Line 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) which starts at $29,995