Save up to $700 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Charging Station Offer$700Restrictions: The Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) offers the Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate for residential reimbursements, covering 50% of the total eligible purchase and installation costs incurred with a maximum rebate up to $700. Please note, EVSE rebates will no longer be issued for Level 1 (120V) EVSE purchased on or after October 1, 2023. To qualify for this rebate, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of the state of Maryland.
- Applications must be received by within 6 months of the date that the equipment and/or installation expenses were incurred.
- Limited to one (1) rebate per individual resident. If an individual has previously received an EVSE rebate from MEA, they are not eligible.
- If more than one installation occurs at the same address, a different member of the household will need to submit an application for each installation.
To learn more, visit https://energy.maryland.gov/transportation/pages/incentives_evserebate.aspx
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.