Save up to $4,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail$4,000Restrictions:
The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency offers up to $4,000 through the Electric Vehicle Rebate Program for the purchase of a qualifying battery electric vehicle. Leased vehicles are not eligible. Program may be concluded earlier based on funding availability. To qualify:
- Applicants must submit an application during an open rebate cycle within 90 days of purchase.
- May only be applied for and awarded once per purchaser in a 10 year period.
- Must be an Illinois resident.
- Must retain ownership of the vehicle for a minimum of 12 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase date.
- Vehicle must be registered in Illinois.
- Must be purchased from a dealer located in Illinois and licensed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
To learn more, visit https://epa.illinois.gov/topics/ceja/electric-vehicle-rebates.html
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.