Used 2007 Suzuki Reno Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Reno for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Good Little Car

Glenn, 01/12/2007
4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So far my Reno has been a good solid car. I have the manual transmission. Its power is OK for a car in this class. The interior is a little uncomfortable, but with an 8-way adjusting driver seat and plenty of front leg room, it's OK. It sounds good, I haven't noticed excessive wind noise yet. Backing up is a little troublesome. Coming from a Ford Ranger with a very open rear view, it feels a bit claustrophobic looking out the rear window. Overall, at the price I bought it, I'm very satisfied.

Love My Reno

devbot , 09/16/2008
4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Reno as a birthday present to myself. I love my car, and how it hasn't broken down yet. I've owned mine for about six months now. The interior is very roomy, and the instrument panel is very simple and logical. Styling is very European, and there's plenty of space in the trunk. My only real complaint about it, is that I wish there were a more powerful engine option. I know this is an economy car, but I really wish that it had like the SX-4 engine option. The suspension could be a little stiffer, I mean it handles well, but I'd like less body roll. Again I know this is an economy car, but sometimes you may have to do some avoidance maneuver.

great car

comgetsum, 09/04/2009
4dr Hatchback w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car in April of 07 when I got it it was bone stock I got the blue metallic I've since added 18'wheels intake, exhaust, chip, bigger injectors and ported and polished the intake. Have not had one issue with this car and im a abid street racer I keep up with evos and sti's this is awesome grand stock its very slow but for the money u get lots of standard features **** the Ford Focus there base modek car has crank handles to roll up the Windows. To bad they they dont make the Reno or forenza anymore I think Suzuki was dumb for recalling them.

Pleasantly Surprised

jpcommute, 03/16/2009
4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a 5spd Reno (46K) for a commuter. I drive 90 miles round trip to work, about 90% interstate. The car is better than expected. The editor reviews seem to be a bit harsh. The ride is good, pretty quiet, handling is OK, peppy engine with the 5 spd, no problems merging etc.The standard features are way above the economy class norm. The mpg has been close to advertised, I have ranged between 26-28.5 mpg with an average 25% city 75% hwy driving. Hwy speeds between 70-77 mph. If you are looking for max mpg, look elsewhere, the Reno offers a pretty good package at the current used prices, shop around and get one at trade-in value and you will have a good 1st car or commuter.

Great Car, Great Value

jperez, 01/31/2007
4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love it the Reno. It is small sleek, stylish, has power everything, and costs less than $15,000. Enough said.