Used 2003 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

Great Start Suzuki!

naima, 08/05/2003

The small footprint makes it easier to park and to get around. Even though it's small on the outside, there's ample leg and head room and plenty of space for hauling people and stuff inside. The engine is quite peppy. I have no problems merging on the highway or passing others. Some might find the digital dash a little distracting but it's easy to get used to. All in all, I find my SX to be a GREAT car for the price. If you're in the market for a great vehicle with lot of standard options, awesome safety ratings and is inexpensive to boot, the Aerio SX is a fantastic buy. It's a nice for a new family too. Hopefully I'll be driving my Suzuki for years to come.

Driving in an egg

silkyfurz, 02/28/2003

Six months old, less than 2,000 miles, three bumper replacements - 2 front, 1 rear.

my experiance driving the car

allen eberman, 10/22/2003

fun to drive and and satisfied with the pep and handlang.

Very good car

A. Smyth, 03/13/2006

I have put 36,000 miles on this car. So far it has been very reliable, but I have had some minor problems. The catalytic converter had to be replaced, and it's rattling again. Also, the overhead light shutoff failed twice. I had better replacement brake pads installed by dealer better than the originals. However, I enjoy every minute that I drive this car, Its handling is very good (did the Edmund's reviewer even drive it?), It is a better value and has a smoother ride than the Subaru Impreza. The all wheel drive is great. I would definitely buy another.

Suzuki Aerio

Amandam19, 07/30/2004

I love my car! The only dissapoint I see with it is lack of storage. There is a CD player, but no where to keep cd's! There is no center consol! That would be about the only thing! Its great on gas!

12345...24