Used 2005 Pontiac Montana
Pros & Cons
- Available eight-passenger seating, optional rear parking assist, sporty handling, numerous optional entertainment features (MP3, DVD, XM Satellite Radio).
- Weak offset crash test scores, ABS not standard, can't get side curtain airbags, cheap interior materials, unrefined powertrain character.
Edmunds' Expert Review
If you can stomach the heavy doses of plastic trim both inside and out, the Montana offers peppy performance and comfortable passenger accommodations in a feature-laden package.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- handling & steering
- fuel efficiency
- driving experience
- ride quality
- infotainment system
- maintenance & parts
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- climate control
- road noise
- sound system
- electrical system
- cup holders
- steering wheel
- wheels & tires
- emission system
Most helpful consumer reviews
Is the Pontiac Montana a good car?
Is the Pontiac Montana reliable?
Is the 2005 Pontiac Montana a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2005 Pontiac Montana?
The least-expensive 2005 Pontiac Montana is the 2005 Pontiac Montana SV6 4dr Minivan w/1SA (3.5L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $24,520.
Other versions include:
- 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $26,040
- SV6 4dr Minivan w/1SA (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $24,520
- SV6 4dr Minivan w/1SB (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $27,890
- MontanaVision 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $30,420
- SV6 4dr Minivan AWD w/1SB (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $30,210
- SV6 4dr Minivan AWD w/1SA (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $27,700