Used 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...56789...15

Pros
Cons

Surprisingly fun

Toyota Boy, 07/27/2008

I rented this car for a week on Maui and was pleasantly surprised. I've always liked the looks of the Grand Prix, and after sitting behind the wheel I really began to dig it. It took a little getting used to the layout of the cabin but once I did, I found myself loving the feel of the car. Smooth power, great in the twisties (driving up& down the switchbacks to the Haleakala crater at 10,000 ft). The interior feels a little cheap but I'd only place it a little below the '08 Camry. Overall, I'd say this is a fun car for a good price and definitely worth a look if you're in the market for a sedan.

My 2nd Pontiac Grand Prix

shawnmichaels123, 08/15/2008

I am a long time Pontiac fan. While considering the new G8, I also researched other cars that Pontiac had to offer. Once I found out about all the standard equipment that the 2008 Grand Prix, I never looked back. It has everything you need at a MSRP of $22,210. Right now is a great time to consider this automobile. When I purchased my new Grand Prix on 8-8- 2008, Pontiac offered a great cash rebate or fair financing. Also, this is the last year of the Grand Prix. Dealerships will definitely work with you on your final purchase price. Thank you

Practical and Pretty

Frank, 09/04/2008

Affordable sedan that looks great, front wheel drive for Colorado snow and sporty feel and drive. Reliable and refined W platform means nice ride and long life power train (3800 Gen III) V6 engine. Power is adequate.

One HOT car!

Amy, 09/13/2008

My husband and i are military, so we have a lot of traveling! we needed something big enough for a growing family. my dad has a 06' and he LOVES it so we bought one and this car is the ANSWER! I get about 22/31 which is great for this size of car! we love it

At Used Pricing Its a Fantastic Value

Kosty, 10/10/2008

My purchase was a rental fleet vehicle with sunroof and leather heated seats XM Radio. Well below MSRP, great value. After driving, my impressions have only improved. Vehicle was impressive for the price. Ergonomics for driver and front seat passenger are great. Headroom with sunroof for passenger is only issue for tall passengers. Fold flat front seat and rear seats give almost incredible transport capacity. its almost like a small SUV for cargo. Driver info display , radio and climate controls as well as steering wheel controls are well thought out. Lumbar support, seat adjustments and heated seats make vehicle comfortable for long distance driving. Buy used for real value.

1...56789...15