Used 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Never buy something just because it looks nice

Dave, 09/02/2018
4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The only good thing I can say about this car is the profile. My dad bought it brand new in 07 ran good up till 2011. I'm constantly taking that car to the shop. It's never a simple $50 to $100 fix its always $500 for this $800 for that $1000 for this. It not like I hot rod in it. I baby the f✴✴k out of that car.

very nice car

ricktart, 06/03/2008

This car is very nice the day after I bought the car I drove it from New Jersey to Florida and it drove great the whole way good power also not a whole lot but its got a lot of pep and will spin tires extremely easy had some problems with the molding under the windshield wipers but the dealer is taking care of that its got a semi sporty interior but a lot of plastic

Very nice car

RICKTART, 06/04/2008

I bought this car and drove from New Jersey to Florida and back very nice ride for long distance the front seats felt kinda hard and uncomfortable but the handling and the speed makes up for it a lot of power for a 6 cyl. For the size of the car spins tires with ease great high speed handling would recommend to anybody

A "FAN" for GrandPrix...

photoguy, 07/09/2008

3 weeks & 1500 miles of ownership so far & totally satisfied! Looks great on the outside & inside (ivory White) (camel interior)! Nice "stock" sound system & very nice ergonomic & (comfort) features makes this car fun to drive, pleasure to own, can't wait to drive it every day ! Refined powertrain is peppy too! Handling & other features are better than consumer reports "says" they are, (. By the way !). One has to drive this automobile to appreciate it (thank you gm!)

Surprisingly fun

Toyota Boy, 07/27/2008

I rented this car for a week on Maui and was pleasantly surprised. I've always liked the looks of the Grand Prix, and after sitting behind the wheel I really began to dig it. It took a little getting used to the layout of the cabin but once I did, I found myself loving the feel of the car. Smooth power, great in the twisties (driving up& down the switchbacks to the Haleakala crater at 10,000 ft). The interior feels a little cheap but I'd only place it a little below the '08 Camry. Overall, I'd say this is a fun car for a good price and definitely worth a look if you're in the market for a sedan.

12345...15