Save up to $7,625 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$7,500Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- Utility EV Charging Offer$125Restrictions: Dominion Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $125 towards the cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Dominion Energy.
- Have an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
- You also earn a $40 e-gift card on the anniversary of your enrollment every year you remain enrolled.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Volkswagen of America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new ID.4 will receive 3 years of complimentary 30 minutes of DC fast charging (CCS) or 60 minutes of Level 2 charging on the Electrify America network. Complimentary charging expires 3 years from the date of vehicle purchase. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Volkswagen ID.4
Great all-electric SUV for the family.
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro 4dr SUV w/LG Energy Solution Battery, 135kW DC Fast Charging Capability (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$45,290|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S 4dr SUV w/LG Energy Solution Battery, 135kW DC Fast Charging Capability (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$50,290|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$54,386|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S Plus 4dr SUV AWD w/VW Sound (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$57,355|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S Plus 4dr SUV w/LG Energy Solution Battery, 135kW DC Fast Charging Capability (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$52,740|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$49,386|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S Plus 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$57,040|
More about the Volkswagen ID.4
Edmunds has 110 New Volkswagen ID.4s for sale near you, including a 2023 ID.4 Pro SUV and a 2023 ID.4 AWD Pro S Plus SUV ranging in price from $45,290 to $57,955.
How much is a new 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 in Woodbridge, VA?
- A new 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 starts at $45,290 (including destination charge) in Woodbridge, VA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 SUV cost in Woodbridge, VA?
- A new 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 SUV starts at $45,290 in Woodbridge, VA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.