Save up to $4,250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$4,000Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey incentive directly at a participating car dealership or showroom and apply the incentive towards their purchase or lease at the point-of-sale.
- Final MSRP after options must be $45,000 or less.
- If final MSRP after options exceeds $45,000 but is under $55,000, the vehicle may be eligible for a reduced maximum rebate. Rebate amount which may vary is calculated based on EPA all-electric range rating.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey. For active-duty military members stationed in New Jersey, but with permanent residency in another state, military orders may be used as proof of residency.
- Remain a resident of the State of New Jersey for at least two (2) years after the Vehicle Transaction Date for the eligible EV. Active-duty military members stationed in New Jersey with permanent residency in another state are exempt.
- Vehicles must have a valid New Jersey registration.
- Applicants are required to retain ownership, or an active lease agreement and retain registration of the vehicle with the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission for a minimum of 36 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- State Charging Station Offer$250Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey In-Home EV Charger Incentive of $250 towards the purchase and installation of an eligible networked Level 2 charger.
- Charging station must be new and installed at the applicant's New Jersey residence.
- Charger model must be Energy Star Certified and on the pre-approved eligibility list.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey.
- Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).
- Complimentary Charging for Retail or LeaseRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Toyota Motor North America and EVgo. Customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Toyota bZ4X will receive one year of unlimited complimentary charging at all EVgo public charging stations. One year of complimentary charging begins upon the date of vehicle purchase or lease. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Toyota bZ4X
Smooth and Quiet, Practical, Poor Value
|2023 Toyota bZ4X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$50,824|
|2023 Toyota bZ4X XLE 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$46,624|
|2023 Toyota bZ4X XLE 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$46,624|
|2023 Toyota bZ4X Limited 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$49,294|
|2023 Toyota bZ4X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$52,603|
More about the Toyota bZ4X
Edmunds has 27 New Toyota bZ4Xes for sale near you, including a 2023 bZ4X XLE SUV and a 2023 bZ4X Limited SUV ranging in price from $46,624 to $52,812.
How much is a new 2023 Toyota bZ4X in Newark, NJ?
- A new 2023 Toyota bZ4X starts at $46,624 (including destination charge) in Newark, NJ. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Toyota bZ4X SUV cost in Newark, NJ?
- A new 2023 Toyota bZ4X SUV starts at $46,624 in Newark, NJ. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.