Save up to $500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$500Restrictions: Launched by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the Charge NY Drive Clean Rebate Program offers a point-of-sale rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new electric car to all New York state residents at authorized participating new car dealerships registered with the New York State DMV.
- Rebate amount is determined by the Base MSRP of the vehicle which exceeds $42,000.
- Must be a New York resident.
- Vehicle must be purchased or leased from an authorized participating New York dealership.
- Vehicle must be registered with the New York State DMV.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 36 months from the date of purchase or must have a lease term of at least 36 months.
- Complimentary Charging for Retail or LeaseRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Mercedes-Benz USA and Electrify America. Customers who purchase or lease a new Mercedes-EQ model will receive 2 years of complimentary 30-minute DC fast charging on the Electrify America network. Complimentary charging expires 2 years from the initial activation. To take advantage of this benefit, customers must be registered with Mercedes me Charge. Offer is non-transferable and only valid to first owners or lessees. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Mercedes-Benz EQB
Not at all satisfied
|2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 300 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$60,950|
|2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 350 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$70,050|
|2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 300 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$58,925|
|2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 250+ 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,490|
More about the Mercedes-Benz EQB
Edmunds has 20 New Mercedes-Benz EQBs for sale near you, including a 2023 EQB EQB 300 SUV and a 2023 EQB EQB 350 SUV ranging in price from $58,925 to $70,050.
How much is a new 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB in Bronx, NY?
- A new 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB starts at $58,925 (including destination charge) in Bronx, NY. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB SUV cost in Bronx, NY?
- A new 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB SUV starts at $58,925 in Bronx, NY. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.