Skip to Filters
Save up to $500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$500Restrictions: Efficiency Maine offers instant rebates for eligible battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) purchased or leased at participating Maine car dealerships. Mail-in rebates are available for eligible vehicles purchased or leased directly from a manufacturer that does not have a licensed franchised dealer in Maine (ie. Tesla or Polestar). Vehicles purchased outside the State of Maine or from non-participating dealers are not eligible for a rebate.
- For PHEVs, if qualified, rebate of $500, up to $3,000 depending on income eligibility.
- Tax filing status, adjusted gross income, and participation in state assistance programs may affect rebate amount and eligibility.
- For the higher rebate amounts, must apply for income pre-qualification prior to the purchase or lease of an EV.
- Total MSRP or "sticker price" of vehicle no more than $50,000
- Must be a Maine resident at least 18 years of age with a valid Maine driver's license.
- Vehicle must be registered in the State of Maine.
- Applicants are required to retain ownership and registration in the State of Maine for at least 36 months..
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term of at least 36 months.
- Program terms and conditions are determined by Efficiency Maine, which retains the right to change, suspend or terminate the Program at any time.
Consumer Reviews for the Mazda CX-90
Read recent reviews for the Mazda CX-90
Near BMW Performance & Lexus-like Quality
AMM1959 , 08/12/2023
2024 Mazda CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)
My wife's 17 year old RX 400h has been remarkably reliable, but needed replacement. We cross shopped multiple brands, including the Kia that Edmunds rated a bit higher than the CX 90. In my view that comparison review is valid, but only if your primary use case is as a younger family that needs to haul a soccer team, or if touch screens are more important to you than stopping … distances, gas mileage, insurance costs, and quality. Remarkably, the CX 90 PHEV is a driver's car - an actual driver's car that's also a spacious hauler. We were shocked by the excellent handling and tight turning radius, and then I realized that the CX 90 PHEV is a mid engine design! The gas engine and electric motor are both behind the front axle: a "front-mid." For us, better handling, better braking, better quality, a gorgeous interior with properly firm seats, and radically superior fuel economy are a winning combination. A worthwhile tradeoff vs. a few extra cubic feet of space. You should also check insurance rates in your area. Kia/Hundai only added engine immobilizers in 2022, so at least where we live they're still being targetted by thieves and insurance rates here are higher for them. To top it off this is a PHEV that can tow 3500 lbs and run electric for all of our local driving. No other brand offers a PHEV 3 row in our area excepting the much higher priced and (sadly) lower quality Lincoln. In our view Mazda is no longer a direct competitor to Kia, Honda, Hyundai or Toyota - they're offering near BMW performance with Lexus-like quality at lower prices than traditional "luxury" brands. We highly recommend you consider this model.
|2024 Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo S Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||23 - 28||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$61,750|
|2024 Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||24 - 28||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$50,900|
|2024 Mazda CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||N/A||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$58,920|
|2024 Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo Preferred 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||24 - 28||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$46,115|
|2024 Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||24 - 28||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$54,325|
|2024 Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo S 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||23 - 28||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$53,575|
|2024 Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo S Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||23 - 28||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||N/A|
More about the Mazda CX-90
Edmunds has 118 New Mazda CX-90s for sale near you, including a 2024 CX-90 3.3 Turbo Preferred SUV and a 2024 CX-90 3.3 Turbo S Premium Plus SUV ranging in price from $46,115 to $62,445.
How much is a new 2024 Mazda CX-90 in South Portland, ME?
- A new 2024 Mazda CX-90 starts at $46,115 (including destination charge) in South Portland, ME. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Mazda CX-90 SUV cost in South Portland, ME?
- A new 2024 Mazda CX-90 SUV starts at $46,115 in South Portland, ME. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds.Other versions include:
2024 Mazda CX-90 Plug-in Hybrid which starts at $58,920. Learn more