Save up to $500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$500Restrictions: Clark Public Utilities (CPU) offers EV owners a rebate of up to $500 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Clark Public Utilities (CPU).
- Have an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
- $500 rebate for Connected Charger. $100 rebate for Non-Connected Charger
Consumer Reviews for the Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid
Things that drive me crazy about my 2023 Kia Niro
|2024 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid SX Touring 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6AM)||N/A||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$42,060|
|2024 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid EX 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6AM)||N/A||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$36,560|
More about the Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid
Edmunds has 9 New Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrids for sale near you, including a 2024 Niro Plug-In Hybrid EX SUV and a 2024 Niro Plug-In Hybrid SX Touring SUV ranging in price from $36,560 to $42,435.
How much is a new 2024 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid in Vancouver, WA?
- A new 2024 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid starts at $36,560 (including destination charge) in Vancouver, WA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid SUV cost in Vancouver, WA?
- A new 2024 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid SUV starts at $36,560 in Vancouver, WA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more