Save up to $4,750 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$1,000Restrictions: Implemented by the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control, the Delaware Clean Vehicle Rebate Program provides incentives to Delawareans who purchase or lease a new eligible clean-fuel vehicle. Residents may apply for the rebate at point-of-sale through a participating Delaware dealership or apply as an individual.
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Rebate: $1,000.
- Vehicle base price not to exceed $50,000 MSRP.
- The base MSRP does not include optional or added features, equipment, and extended warranties.
- Must be a Delaware resident. Active duty military members stationed in Delaware with a temporary Delaware residential address, but with permanent residency in another state are eligible to apply.
- Vehicle must be titled and registered as new in Delaware.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term no less than 36 months/3 years.
- If applying as an individual, must apply within 90 days of the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- The Delaware Division of Climate, Coastal, and Energy reserves the right to suspend or extend the program at any time based on availability of funding.
Consumer Reviews for the Jeep Wrangler 4xe
2023 Jeep Rubicon 4xe Does Not Disappoint
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$59,250|
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$65,670|
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sport S 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$57,170|
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe High Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$68,355|
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Willys 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$63,010|
More about the Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Edmunds has 185 New Jeep Wrangler 4xes for sale near you, including a 2024 Wrangler 4xe Sport S SUV and a 2024 Wrangler 4xe Rubicon SUV ranging in price from $57,170 to $69,730.
How much is a new 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe in Wilmington, DE?
- A new 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe starts at $57,170 (including destination charge) in Wilmington, DE. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe SUV cost in Wilmington, DE?
- A new 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe SUV starts at $57,170 in Wilmington, DE. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more