Save up to $4,250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$500Restrictions: Launched by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the Charge NY Drive Clean Rebate Program offers a point-of-sale rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new electric car to all New York state residents at authorized participating new car dealerships registered with the New York State DMV.
- Rebate amount is determined by the Base MSRP of the vehicle which exceeds $42,000.
- Must be a New York resident.
- Vehicle must be purchased or leased from an authorized participating New York dealership.
- Vehicle must be registered with the New York State DMV.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 36 months from the date of purchase or must have a lease term of at least 36 months.
Consumer Reviews for the Jeep Wrangler 4xe
2023 Jeep Rubicon 4xe Does Not Disappoint
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$62,085|
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon X 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$74,085|
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe High Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$69,285|
|2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Willys 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||20 - 20||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$60,615|
More about the Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Edmunds has 445 New Jeep Wrangler 4xes for sale near you, including a 2024 Wrangler 4xe Willys SUV and a 2024 Wrangler 4xe Rubicon X SUV ranging in price from $60,615 to $80,410.
How much is a new 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe in New York, NY?
- A new 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe starts at $60,615 (including destination charge) in New York, NY. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe SUV cost in New York, NY?
- A new 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe SUV starts at $60,615 in New York, NY. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more