Save up to $3,399 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,250Restrictions: Implemented by the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP), the Connecticut Hydrogen and Electric Automobile Purchase Rebate (CHEAPR) offers incentives to Connecticut residents who purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle from a Connecticut franchised new automobile dealer or directly from an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that does not have licensed franchised new automobile dealers in Connecticut.
- Battery Electric Vehicle Standard Rebate: $2,250.
- Base MSRP of vehicle not to exceed $50,000.
- Must be a Connecticut resident. Active-duty military members stationed in Connecticut will be eligible to apply.
- Vehicle must be registered with the Connecticut DMV for a minimum of 24 consecutive months.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 24 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term of at least 24 months.
- Connecticut residents who participate in certain income-qualified programs may be eligible for an additional $2,000 rebate.
- DEEP reserves the right to make any changes to any program parameter at any time deemed necessary to maintain the program.
- Complimentary Home Installation or Public Charging for Retail or Lease$1,149Restrictions: Hyundai offers customers who purchase or lease a new Kona, IONIQ 5 or IONIQ 6 a complimentary ChargePoint Home Flex Level 2 charger valued at $549 plus up to $600 installation credit through Hyundai Home. Installation must be scheduled through the Hyundai Home Marketplace within 90 days and installation completed within 180 days of lease or purchase contract date. Offer is non-transferable. Vehicle must be financed through Hyundai Motor Finance. See your participating dealer for details.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Hyundai Motor America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new IONIQ 5 will receive 2 years of complimentary 30-minute DC fast charging or 60-minute Level 2 charging on the Electrify America network. Complimentary charging expires 2 years from the date of purchase. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Hyundai IONIQ 5
Finally! Electric That Nails It!
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SEL 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$52,750|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SEL 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$53,690|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,190|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SE 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$47,630|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,220|
|2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SE 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$50,840|
|2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SEL 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$52,770|
More about the Hyundai IONIQ 5
Edmunds has 25 New Hyundai IONIQ 5s for sale near you, including a 2024 IONIQ 5 SE SUV and a 2024 IONIQ 5 Limited SUV ranging in price from $47,630 to $60,190.
How much is a new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 in New Haven, CT?
- A new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 starts at $47,630 (including destination charge) in New Haven, CT. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SUV cost in New Haven, CT?
- A new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SUV starts at $47,630 in New Haven, CT. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.