Save up to $8,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$4,000Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey incentive directly at a participating car dealership or showroom and apply the incentive towards their purchase or lease at the point-of-sale.
- Final MSRP after options must be $45,000 or less.
- If final MSRP after options exceeds $45,000 but is under $55,000, the vehicle may be eligible for a reduced maximum rebate. Rebate amount which may vary is calculated based on EPA all-electric range rating.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey. For active-duty military members stationed in New Jersey, but with permanent residency in another state, military orders may be used as proof of residency.
- Remain a resident of the State of New Jersey for at least two (2) years after the Vehicle Transaction Date for the eligible EV. Active-duty military members stationed in New Jersey with permanent residency in another state are exempt.
- Vehicles must have a valid New Jersey registration.
- Applicants are required to retain ownership, or an active lease agreement and retain registration of the vehicle with the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission for a minimum of 36 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Charging Station Offer$250Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey In-Home EV Charger Incentive of $250 towards the purchase and installation of an eligible networked Level 2 charger.
- Charging station must be new and installed at the applicant's New Jersey residence.
- Charger model must be Energy Star Certified and on the pre-approved eligibility list.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey.
- Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Ford Motor Company and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new Mustang Mach-E will receive 250 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of complimentary DC fast charging on the Electrify America network through FordPass Rewards. Vehicle modem and Blue Oval Charge Network access must be activated within 60 days of purchase. Complimentary credit expires 2 years from warranty start date. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford Mustang Mach-E
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Prod. End 07/23 (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,295|
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Prod. End 07/23 (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$62,545|
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Prod. End 07/23 (electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$48,295|
More about the Ford Mustang Mach-E
Edmunds has 103 New Ford Mustang Mach-Es for sale near you, including a 2023 Mustang Mach-E Select Hatchback and a 2023 Mustang Mach-E GT Hatchback ranging in price from $48,295 to $70,195.
How much is a new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E in Paterson, NJ?
- A new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E starts at $48,295 (including destination charge) in Paterson, NJ. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Hatchback cost in Paterson, NJ?
- A new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Hatchback starts at $48,295 in Paterson, NJ. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds.Other versions include:
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT which starts at $62,545. Learn more