Save up to $4,250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$500Restrictions: Launched by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the Charge NY Drive Clean Rebate Program offers a point-of-sale rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new electric car to all New York state residents at authorized participating new car dealerships registered with the New York State DMV.
- Rebate amount is determined by the Base MSRP of the vehicle which exceeds $42,000.
- Must be a New York resident.
- Vehicle must be purchased or leased from an authorized participating New York dealership.
- Vehicle must be registered with the New York State DMV.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 36 months from the date of purchase or must have a lease term of at least 36 months.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Ford Motor Company and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new Mustang Mach-E will receive 250 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of complimentary DC fast charging on the Electrify America network through FordPass Rewards. Vehicle modem and Blue Oval Charge Network access must be activated within 60 days of purchase. Complimentary credit expires 2 years from warranty start date. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford Mustang Mach-E
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Prod. End 07/23 (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$60,335|
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Prod. End 07/23 (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$64,395|
More about the Ford Mustang Mach-E
Edmunds has 51 New Ford Mustang Mach-Es for sale near you, including a 2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium Hatchback and a 2023 Mustang Mach-E GT Hatchback ranging in price from $60,335 to $69,935.
How much is a new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E in Brooklyn, NY?
- A new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E starts at $60,335 (including destination charge) in Brooklyn, NY. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Hatchback cost in Brooklyn, NY?
- A new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Hatchback starts at $60,335 in Brooklyn, NY. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds.Other versions include:
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT which starts at $64,395. Learn more