Save up to $9,750 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$7,500Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,250Restrictions: Implemented by the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP), the Connecticut Hydrogen and Electric Automobile Purchase Rebate (CHEAPR) offers incentives to Connecticut residents who purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle from a Connecticut franchised new automobile dealer or directly from an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that does not have licensed franchised new automobile dealers in Connecticut.
- Battery Electric Vehicle Standard Rebate: $2,250.
- Base MSRP of vehicle not to exceed $50,000.
- Must be a Connecticut resident. Active-duty military members stationed in Connecticut will be eligible to apply.
- Vehicle must be registered with the Connecticut DMV for a minimum of 24 consecutive months.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 24 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term of at least 24 months.
- Connecticut residents who participate in certain income-qualified programs may be eligible for an additional $2,000 rebate.
- DEEP reserves the right to make any changes to any program parameter at any time deemed necessary to maintain the program.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Ford Motor Company and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new F-150 Lightning will receive 250 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of complimentary DC fast charging on the Electrify America network through FordPass Rewards. Vehicle modem and Blue Oval Charge Network access must be activated within 60 days of purchase. Complimentary credit expires 2 years from warranty start date. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford F-150 Lightning
Best Vehicle I could have imagined
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$94,340|
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$71,940|
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$57,490|
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$61,690|
More about the Ford F-150 Lightning
Edmunds has 23 New Ford F-150 Lightnings for sale near you, including a 2023 F-150 Lightning XLT Pickup and a 2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum Pickup ranging in price from $57,490 to $96,935.
How much is a new 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning in New Haven, CT?
- A new 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning starts at $57,490 (including destination charge) in New Haven, CT. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning SuperCrew cost in New Haven, CT?
- A new 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning SuperCrew starts at $57,490 in New Haven, CT. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.