Save up to $15,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$7,500Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$7,500Restrictions: Funded by the Department of Energy Resources (DOER) under the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, MOR-EV Trucks provides a rebate of up to $7,500 for the purchase or lease of qualifying battery electric vehicles. To qualify for this rebate, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Vehicle sales price must be $80,000 or less.
- Must be a resident of Massachusetts.
- Must submit your application and supporting documents within 90 days of purchase or lease.
- Vehicles must be retained and registered in Massachusetts for at least 36 consecutive months beginning immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease.
- Leased vehicles are required to have lease terms of at least 36 months to be eligible for the program.
To learn more and apply, visit https://mor-ev.org/about
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Ford Motor Company and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new F-150 Lightning will receive 250 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of complimentary DC fast charging on the Electrify America network through FordPass Rewards. Vehicle modem and Blue Oval Charge Network access must be activated within 60 days of purchase. Complimentary credit expires 2 years from warranty start date. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford F-150 Lightning
Best Vehicle I could have imagined
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$92,990|
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$58,340|
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$80,910|
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$57,000|
|2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$57,135|
More about the Ford F-150 Lightning
Edmunds has 36 New Ford F-150 Lightnings for sale near you, including a 2023 F-150 Lightning XLT Pickup and a 2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum Pickup ranging in price from $57,000 to $94,095.
How much is a new 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning in Boston, MA?
- A new 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning starts at $57,000 (including destination charge) in Boston, MA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning SuperCrew cost in Boston, MA?
- A new 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning SuperCrew starts at $57,000 in Boston, MA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.