Is the MINI Countryman a good car?
What's new in the 2022 MINI Countryman?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 MINI Countryman:
- Minor exterior styling updates
- New digital instrument cluster
- New Oxford special edition
- Part of the second Countryman generation introduced for 2017
Is the MINI Countryman reliable?
Is the 2022 MINI Countryman a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 MINI Countryman?
The least-expensive 2022 MINI Countryman is the 2022 MINI Countryman Cooper SE ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $41,500.
Other versions include:
- Cooper SE ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A) which starts at $41,500