2017 Lexus GS 200t Pricing
See other years
Read full review
- Comfortable and spacious interior is generously appointed
- Turbocharged four-cylinder engine delivers high fuel economy
- All-wheel drive is not available on the GS 200t
- Four-cylinder's acceleration is nothing special
- Trunk not expandable because rear seatbacks do not fold down
- Entertainment and navigation system controller is hard to use
Read full review
Save as much as $1,000
2017 Lexus GS 200t pricing in Ashburn, VA
F SPORT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
1 for sale in 20147
Features & Specs
Our experts’ favorite GS 200t safety features:
- All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Keeps you at a constant distance from the vehicle ahead of you. It works all the way down to a complete stop, which isn't always the case.
- Pre-Collision System
- Detects and attempts to avoid front collisions by applying the brakes to assist the driver and reduce the speed of impact.
- Lane Departure Alert w/Steering Assist
- Automatically applies corrections to help prevent the car from leaving its lane.
This car is very comfortable and feels great on the road. Four cylinder turbo is just fine for acceleration and cruising. The interior systems are controlled with a joystick-like device which is a little touchy. Voice activated navigation is nice. While there is a backup camera there is no radar which was disappointing. Haven't tried the cruise control yet. Sound system is better than anything I've had before. Car is only 5 weeks old with just local driving so don't have good line on MPG. The Edmunds review caused me to look at this car specifically when I went to dealer. I saw the color and interior I wanted online as well. My wife drives it and loves it.