2021 Jaguar F-TYPE video
Top 10 Best-Looking Cars According to Edmunds' Mark Takahashi
NOTE: This video is about the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE, but since the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Jaguar F-TYPE a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE:
- Updated front and rear styling
- New digital instrument panel
- R engine gets a power bump to 575 horsepower; SVR model no longer offered
- P340 and P380 rear-wheel-drive versions are no longer available
- Part of the first F-Type generation introduced for 2014
Is the Jaguar F-TYPE reliable?
Is the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE?
The least-expensive 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE is the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 2dr Coupe AWD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $103,200.
Other versions include:
- R 2dr Coupe AWD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A) which starts at $103,200
- R 2dr Convertible AWD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A) which starts at $105,900