Used 1995 Hyundai Scoupe
Pros & Cons - Not Available
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Trending topics in reviews
- driving experience
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 23 City / 30 Hwy / 26 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.9 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Inline 4 cylinder
- Horsepower: 115 hp @ 5500 rpm
- Torque: 123 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 165.9 in. / Height: 50.0 in.
- Overall Width with Mirrors: N/A
- Overall Width without Mirrors: 63.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 2176 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 9.3 cu.ft.
Is the Hyundai Scoupe a good car?
Is the Hyundai Scoupe reliable?
Is the 1995 Hyundai Scoupe a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1995 Hyundai Scoupe?
The least-expensive 1995 Hyundai Scoupe is the 1995 Hyundai Scoupe 2dr Coupe. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: