Used 1995 Dodge Spirit
Pros & Cons - Not Available
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Trending topics in reviews
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- ride quality
- fuel efficiency
- driving experience
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 19 City / 26 Hwy / 22 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 3-speed automatic
- Inline 4 cylinder
- Horsepower: 100 hp @ 4800 rpm
- Torque: 135 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 181.2 in. / Height: 53.5 in.
- Overall Width with Mirrors: N/A
- Overall Width without Mirrors: 68.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 2863 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 14.4 cu.ft.
Is the Dodge Spirit a good car?
Is the Dodge Spirit reliable?
Is the 1995 Dodge Spirit a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1995 Dodge Spirit?
The least-expensive 1995 Dodge Spirit is the 1995 Dodge Spirit 4dr Sedan. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: