Used 2002 Chrysler Prowler Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Prowler for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great car

Eric Barger, 01/12/2004

Most fun car I have ever had!!!!!

Head Turner!

Jotman, 12/10/2005

I've had this for two weeks and have never had more attention in my life. You can't help but feel good driving it and others smile when you go by. 10-20 years from now you'll get the same looks! Only 11,000 cars ever made. First one sold for $141K last $175K I'm holding on to this one, keep the miles low and hoping for a great return. If it never happens Who cares this is fun to drive and will never drop below 20K. Wish I could say that for all my other cars.

Look Ma, A Prowler

CarLover, 05/28/2006

I sometimes feel awkward driving my prowler from all the attention it gets. I lose count of all the jaw drops and head turns and thumb ups each day I take it out on road. Very few cars on the road get as much attention from young and the old not to mention the ladies!

sexy

jay wilson, 03/07/2002

very comfortable buy it

Great buy for the money

dblang, 12/02/2008

This car is unbelievable. Hand welded aluminum frame. A car built like this would be three times the price. The power to weight ratio would not be able to handle 300+ h.p. Everyone is right about the attention. Thumbs up from everyone. Not a bellybutton car like a Vette. Buy one and love life. Yellow is the way to go. Rides like a go-cart.

Awsome Car

prowlingcarboy, 05/15/2002

Great! Buy It! You should save up to get this car! I will keep this car 4 ever!!!!

love my prowler

carcrazy, 06/13/2002

you could not get more looks walking down the street naked than you will driving a prowler. my yellow 2002 causes a scene every time i get it out.

Nothin else like it!!!

Sweet P, 10/01/2002

Maybe a stiff ride...but who's looking for pot holes and unpaved roads driving this baby! No V-8...so what, it has plenty of guts when you need it, and it's more fun driving it slow anyway! No stick...well you can't wave or return the high sign with one hand on the steering wheel and one on the stick anyway! Attention Magnet...a negative???

PROWLER REVIEW

Sim SIngh, 12/14/2002

THe prowler is the best car in the world. EVERy one should have one. It is a tribute to all hotrods.

tj review

tristen jenkins, 12/23/2002

its got very good handling and is very comfortable

51050