Used 2016 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback
Pros & Cons
- Optional turbocharged engine is powerful and gets better fuel economy than the base engine
- cabin is relatively spacious for this class
- generous number of standard and available features
- ride quality is better than most competitors
- fun to drive.
- Base engine's lackluster fuel economy
- cabin materials look and feel cheap
- RS trim's sporty suspension is surprisingly rough.
List Price Range
$7,999 - $12,598
Used Sonic for SaleSee all for sale
Used 2016 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback for Sale
CarMax Brandywine - Now offering Curbside Pickup
41.1 mi away
CarMax Curbside is now available at select stores. Enjoy online car shopping with contactless pickup at participating locations. Choose your car at carmax.com, get pre-approved for financing, and receive a trade-in offer - all from the comfort of home. Then come in for a solo test drive and complete the sale from the driver?s seat of your new car. We stand behind every used car we sell with a 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee and a 90-Day/4,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Limited Warranty. See store for details. Price assumes final used vehicle purchase will be made in MD, and excludes tax, title and tags but includes $99 dealer processing charge (not required by law). Some fees are location specific and may change if you transfer this vehicle to a different CarMax store. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Check nhtsa.gov/recalls to learn if this vehicle has an unrepaired safety recall. Inventory shown here is updated every 24 hours.