There's no shortage of cars to choose from if you need something small and cost-effective. The 2016 Chevrolet Sonic stands out for its comparatively roomy interior and available hatchback body style. It's even fun to drive, especially with the turbocharged engine offering. Read on to find out why the Sonic deserves your consideration.
- Optional turbocharged engine is powerful and gets better fuel economy than the base engine
- Cabin is relatively spacious for this class
- Generous number of standard and available features
- Ride quality is better than most competitors
- Fun to drive.
- Base engine's lackluster fuel economy
- Cabin materials look and feel cheap
- RS trim's sporty suspension is surprisingly rough.