Skip to main content

$48,595

Save as much as $2,133
Select your trim:
12345...8

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 XT6, so we've included reviews for other years of the XT6 since its last redesign.

GREAT SUV!

Xt6 lover. , 12/28/2020
2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This truck is great. Super quiet, comfortable and roomy. I’m 6’3”, and have plenty of leg and head room. Second row easily fits bulky rear facing car seats without compromising front seat leg room. Door openings are huge and open all the way, so getting in and out is easy, and getting car seats in/out is easy. Seats are big and comfortable, the ride is very smooth, and very quiet. V6 motor has plenty of power. Infotainment system is great. Modern, but simple to use. Similar to bmw idrive, but I find it easier to use. Wireless Apple CarPlay is awesome, and works flawlessly. We shopped x5, q7, gle, xc90, and mdx. Cadillac is the clear winner if you value comfort, and space. We originally were gonna get another bmw, an x5, but after driving the xt6, it was no contest. The cadillacs overall ride and the room won us over. Interior material quality is great too, I read a lot of car website reviews saying otherwise, but they are totally wrong. If you want a luxury suv that puts the most value on comfort, space, quietness, and a smooth ride- this is the suv to get. The v6 motor is great too, it’s very smooth and has plenty of power.

XT6

Kyle, 10/12/2020
2020 Cadillac XT6 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

My wife has driven a full size XL version of Suburban or Yukon for the past 20 years. With the kids out of the house now, it was time to go a little smaller and sporty. The XT6 Sport model fit the bill. The wife loves it and we didn’t really give up much cargo space. Spend the money and go with the AWD or AWD Sport model. We teat drove the FWD and there is no comparison.

smooth best car ive had

corey , 12/13/2020
2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Cadillac xt6 is a very quiet smooth ride. test drove many cars and this is by far the best very sturdy .. Toyota highlander and audi feel like tin cans . Toyota very loud and not comfortable.

Surprisingly roadworthy performance

John D., 10/02/2021
2022 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Simpler design for Cadillac compared to others but well proportioned make this an elegant design overall and easy on the eyes. Driving dynamics exceeded my expectations for Cadillac. Feels more like BMW on the road. Does not feel or look plastic or cheap in anyway. Interior may not be top of class but well executed and hits all the marks for luxury SUV. V6 has plenty of power and quicker than most in class. Power is smooth and seamless with 9 speed tranny. 0-60 in just over 6 seconds puts a smile on your face-Wow. This SUV deserves a second look in the premium luxury version. Auto critics way to harsh I think, because the design is simpler than what is usually expected from Cadillac. Once you drive it you'll think differently. This one is a winner. The blue with cirrus white interior is best of the bunch. Lots of tech and creature comforts Cadillac is known for-a big plus.

4 out of 5 stars

I bought one and this is my opinion

Braylon, 06/22/2020
2020 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I bought a brand new Cadillac XT6 about 4 months ago and I do like it. But I feel like for the amount they charge you for just the base package is a lot. Sadly I bought it without doing my research which I typically do. But there are features I don't get that I would if I went a less expensive vehicle. And beware that this car does not come with built navigation you have to pay for it through on star. But they wont tell you till after your free trial is over. I love the design but I just wish they would give me more for money. But overall I love the car. Great ride and delivers tons of power.

3 out of 5 stars