2021 BMW X3 video
2020 BMW X3 Review: What You Should Know About Price, Performance and the Plug-in Hybrid
NOTE: This video is about the 2020 BMW X3, but since the 2021 BMW X3 is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the BMW X3 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 BMW X3?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 BMW X3:
- Many advanced safety features are now standard
- Android Auto is finally available
- A few previously optional features are now standard
- Part of the third X3 generation introduced for 2018
Is the BMW X3 reliable?
Is the 2021 BMW X3 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 BMW X3?
The least-expensive 2021 BMW X3 is the 2021 BMW X3 M40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $56,600.
Other versions include:
- M40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $56,600