Used 2018 Bentley Continental GT Speed
Pros & Cons
- World-class interior craftsmanship and customization
- Smooth and strong power
- Standard all-wheel drive
- Not as nimble around turns as some rival exotics
- Rear seats are a tight fit for adults
- Lacks the latest advanced safety features
List Price Estimate
$116,870 - $127,642
Used Continental for SaleSee all for sale
Which Continental does Edmunds recommend?
Any Bentley Continental convertible is going to please the vast majority of drivers, but our pick is the GT Speed. With 633 horsepower and an estimated 0-60 mph time of only 3.9 seconds, it's an inspiring performer. The sport-tuned suspension strikes a good balance of comfort and handling, too.
Edmunds' Expert Review
The Continental is a grand touring machine. It's heavy, but the adaptive suspension and all-wheel drive do their best to keep the car composed when you're driving around turns. Thanks to the stout V8 or W12, there's no shortage of smooth, effortless power.
Plush leather seats and a quiet interior make the inside of the Continental a great place to spend time. But the car's high beltline can make it a bit hard to see out for some shorter drivers. The rear seats, while convenient for around-town trips, are too small for adults to do any real touring in.
The Continental doesn't have the latest in-car technology. Instead, Bentley focuses on old-world craftsmanship and the relatively analog nature of the cockpit. The Continental is one of the few performance cars you can just hop in and easily figure out how everything works.
While the rear seats are beautiful, the seatbacks don't fold down. The trunk itself is deep, but it's difficult to fit larger suitcases or boxes in the back due to the short aperture of the trunk opening. But the trunk carpeting is plush and soft, so you might just want to leave it empty anyway.
The navigation and climate control systems are easy to use. But the Continental lacks many of the latest in-car technology and advanced driver safety features found on rival cars.
Features & Specs
See all Used 2018 Bentley Continental GT Speed features & specs
GT Speed 2dr Convertible AWD
6.0L 12cyl Turbo 8A
12 city / 20 hwy
8-speed shiftable automatic
633 hp @ 5900 rpm
Our experts like the Continental models:
- Side-Mounted Airbags
- Helps prevent abdominal injuries in side-impact collisions by inflating airbags between the passenger and the door.
- Antilock Braking
- Prevents the wheels from locking up during panic or emergency braking. Keeps the wheels rolling, which promotes traction.
- Electronic Stability Control
- Keeps the car from going too far out of control by reducing throttle and applying braking to individual wheels.