2021 Acura TLX videos
2021 Acura TLX Type S Review | Acura's Luxury Sedan Is a Great Value | Interior, Features & More
Is the Acura TLX a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Acura TLX?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Acura TLX:
- Fully redesigned for 2021
- Improved interior materials
- New Type S version with a 355-horsepower V6
- Kicks off the second TLX generation for 2021
Is the Acura TLX reliable?
Is the 2021 Acura TLX a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Acura TLX?
The least-expensive 2021 Acura TLX is the 2021 Acura TLX Type S 4dr Sedan AWD w/3.0T (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $52,300.
Other versions include:
- Type S 4dr Sedan AWD w/3.0T (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A) which starts at $52,300
- Type S 4dr Sedan AWD w/3.0T and Performance Wheel & Tire (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A) which starts at $53,100