FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Edmunds.com Goes LIVE
NATIONWIDE TOUR KICKS OFF IN ATLANTA JULY 7-9
One-Of-A-Kind Event Gives Consumers A Hands-On Opportunity To Test-Drive And Compare Top Vehicles In A Relaxed, No-Pressure Setting
WHO: Edmunds.com (http://www.edmunds.com) is the Internet's pioneer and leader in providing free, third-party automotive information, including extensive automotive reviews, consumer information, safety updates, incentive and rebate information, an interactive community and expert analysis of developments in the automotive world.
WHAT: EdmundsLIVE is a first-of-its-kind event that brings many of the features and information available on the Edmunds' site to a live, physical venue. EdmundsLIVE attractions include:
- Test tracks: eight specially designed environments to test-drive and compare more than 120 of the industry's top vehicles;
- Compariums: providing information about the four EdmundsLIVE vehicle categories - near-luxury sedans, sedans, SUVs, and minivans;
- Chatrooms: industry experts lead discussions on a wide range of popular automotive topics;
- CyberCentral: an Internet Café environment featuring a 30-foot multimedia tower, access to the Internet via high-speed connections, seating to enjoy light snacks and beverages, and more;
- Sponsor displays: representatives from all areas of the automotive industry provide no- pressure, no-nonsense information. Sponsors include: CarsDirect, eCoverage, PeopleFirst, 1Source Auto Warranty.
WHERE: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Atlanta, GA
WHEN: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, July 7-99:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Due to limited space, individuals interested in attending EdmundsLIVE should pre-register online at Edmunds.com, just click on the EdmundsLIVE link. This is the only place for consumers to reserve a time slot for the event. Members of the press should inquire about special registration, private tours, and VIP test-drives.
*Note to broadcast editors: EdmundsLIVE offers dramatic visual opportunities throughout the one million square-foot venue, including: rugged test tracks, a 30,000-square-foot event tent, an enormous multimedia center, and more than 120 automobiles.