aircraft engineers rolling in graves
By JES on
2005 Saab 9-7X Linear AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
My father is one of the designers of the F-14 and is astounded when I tell him how badly this car performs.The jerk-feel when shifting gears.The ridiculous interior design with no space to put anything, the rear cargo space that does not lie flat with rear seats down. The terrible suspension, the inability to seal sound of air from inside car,the front bumper which popped off due to cheap plastic pins (bumpers cost min $1,250). The pulling out of alingment and told it's normal. Blindspots, backing up you can't see a thing! Needs sensors. My Saab had water leak inside of it from rain. The dealer found out why in a release from one of many Saab does not give to owners. I waited for this car. What a waste!
Favorite Features
I honestly don't have one compared to other cars I've owned and driven in. There is nothing special about this car
Suggested Improvements
Reduce the size of the fuel box so cargo space lies flat. Better, more fluid transmission, a much better interior design this one is useless. Don't rush a car to market for sale to innocent consumers who expect the performance of a Saab but end up with a car that isn't ready.