Happy ending
By Elnathan on
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I have admired the Solstice since it first appeared. I realized recently that, to buy a new one, it was now or never. Couldn't be happier. Impossible to find comparable beauty in a new roadster for under 150K. Sure, there are a few shortcomings (cup holders, etc.), but every time I am about to get irritated I just get out of the car and look at it a while. It is supremely beautiful. Even if such transcendent looks could ever become a visual cliche, it will never happen because so few Solstices are going to be around. My wife and I have had seperate cars for some time, but she just announced that she considered the Solstice to be OUR car. It does that to people.
Favorite Features
Breathtaking beauty, smooth and authroitative power and handling. attractive and largely functional interior appointments, last, and once more: breathtaking beauty.
Suggested Improvements
Work on the cup holders, window button placement and other minor things that make some reviewers unhappy. But do nothing that would alter the exterior shape of the car.