2004 Mercury Marauder 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2004 Mercury Marauder - Black

2004 Mercury Marauder - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

2004 Mercury Marauder - Black
By wernergu on

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great comfort, can get into the fast lane quick (while coming in from the on ramp), makes for a "safe feeling" ride (especially with all that steel around you). Funny to see people getting out of my way thinking that I am a cop - until they see the Registration Sticker in the back window. Also interesting to see a lot of old timers giving the car the once over - it catches their eyes since they are driving normal Grand M's or Crown Vic's. One word of advice, for those that live up North - buy a remote starter (or better yet, do as I did and negotiate it as part of the deal - I got it for "free"). BEWARE: No snow tires are made for the back wheels.

Favorite Features

Heated seats, comfort, sound of the motor, dual-exhuast & big wheels!

Suggested Improvements

Radio and sound system are a complete farce. The front seat should be a little bit wider - it cuts you off mid- thigh. Mute button on the steering wheel, for the radio. Separate/label the steering wheel controls a little better. Insurance is absurd!!!!