Used 2011 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mazda 3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

King of the Compact Sports sedan
By Moses Tunde

2011 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

It took me a while to decide on Mazda.It was my son who opened my eyes to the aesthetic masterpiece of the mazda3 design. After getting past the grinning front end, everything about mazda is sophisticated.I have the 6speed manual, which was a little hard to obtain.My car tackles corners with unparalleled confidence. The gearbox was a close ratio one and the best any car manufacturer ever invented.The ride is supple, yet not floaty; brake is very assuring, yet not blunt; Four wheel independent suspension indulges me, yet not compromising in handling. I do not have any gripe with my new mazda. Not only is the interior the highest quality of any car in it class, everything came standard! Bravo! mazda.

Another interesting feature that I have never seen in other cars in my 45 years as a car enthusiast is the double-jointed glove compartment and the indigo blue light that streams unto the driver at night when the headlights are turned on.I enjoy every little detailed angles, nooks and crannies.

All the S Grand Tourers and all the S Sports should have HID headlights and XM satellite radio ready. All the external night lights and brake lights should be LED. Also, I would prefer the three pedals were made of metals or stainless steel.