2014 Hyundai Elantra GT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra GT model:
It just keeps getting better
By craiggb on 08/01/14 07:52 AM (PDT)

2014 Hyundai Elantra GT 4dr Hatchback w/Blue Interior (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

We have a 2006 Elantra GT (and are keeping it for a while longer), which my wife loves to drive, so when it came time to replace our 2006 Sonata (another great car, BTW), we looked at the 2014 Elantra GT. Not only does this year's model have 173 HP, but the 6 speed auto is delightful. We got the Pano sunroof, leather (Driver seat is power) and dual zone air. The car is quiet, smooth, darn good power and decent on fuel. a couple of thou on the odo so far, not a single glitch. The styling is great and space is terrific. Bigger than the Mazda 3 and more reliable than the Focus. We wanted power seat and this was the only one that could do it at a decent price.

Great Car!
By mgvh on 07/28/14 09:50 AM (PDT)

2014 Hyundai Elantra GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

With dealer incentives, I was able to get an excellent deal on this base model Elantra GT which was already a good value before the incentives. I only have 100 miles on it so far, so this is more of a first impressions review, and the first thing I note is that I really liked the exterior styling. The Windy Sea Blue is really beautiful in the sunlight. On closer inspection, the fit and finish quality is outstanding. It's a very 'solid' car. Shut a door, and there is a reassuring thud of solidity. Interior controls are a bit busy. Still trying to figure things out, but the voice recognition is very helpful. 29.5mpg so far, but it's mostly in-town driving. Fun car to drive, and I'm happy!

Great Hatchback
By lorainelt on 07/23/14 07:45 AM (PDT)

2014 Hyundai Elantra GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I am leasing this car mostly because of the great deal that I got but more than likely will buy it out at the end of the lease. AWESOME gas mileage, I drive in the ECO mode all the time and consistanly get at least 36 mpg. I drive the speed limit but don't go over, so that make a big difference in the gas mileage. Also I don't 'rabbit' start my car. The interior is roomy and very comfortable. Not a much space as my old 2005 Toyota Matrix but pretty close. LOVE the blue-tooth, I will never go without that option again. Car has plenty of speed and power, will be anxious to see how it does in the snow.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT in VA is:

$168 per month*