6 years in the waiting.
By Rich l San Diego on
2006 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)
I had 00 celica GTS 6spd that I sold and bought a 04 IS300 because I thought I was getting older (28). After driving the IS for 2 yrs I realzied how much I missed a true sports car. The IS was fun to drive but too quiet for me. I've always favored high revving 4 cylinders over displacement. There's something about a high revving motor that lives out your F1 fantasies which the S2k does to perfection. The seating position, the dash and every button is angled to the driver and no one else. As to say we don't want you to think too much when it comes to adjusting the volume of the radio because we want your hands at 9 and 3 and your undivided attention to the road ahead.
Favorite Features
1:engine-8200rpms 2:gearbox-the best ever 3:handling-50/50 w/dist 4:driving position 5:ergonomics 6:styling-will remain a classic 7:ride-unbelievable for a sports car 8:f1 like shriek from the F22 9:limited production 10:my grin everyday I drive it and always taking the long way home.
Suggested Improvements
a/c needs to work better. power unlock door feature would be nice for a $30k car. other than those two things its the best sports car on the market.