I love my Magnum!!!
By magnumamma on
2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I really do. I usually switch cars every two years and have had this one for almost three now, and I plan on keeping it! Not only is it beautiful and unique, it is not bad on mileage for how large it is (I average 19- 20 mpg), it is great for a young mom like me, I can use the back trunk area space for changing diapers, and there is tons of room to get in to install the car seat, and store all the things I lug around. The only thing that has happened (knock on wood) is that the power steering hose blew after 4 months of ownership, but the warranty covered it no prob. It really is an awesome and reliable care, I work for Infiniti and prefer my Magnum over their newer vehicles.
Favorite Features
How different it looks, I always walk up to my car and think, "how gorgeous!" Of course mine has 20" wheels and a chrome billet grill added. It really is cool. Also the inside is nice (again I added trim), it is quiet, powerful and works as an everyday car that performs for camping etc too!!
Suggested Improvements
Not much, my worst issue is that the value has dropped incredibly fast :( more about 56% in 3 years. So I would be upside down should I trade it in which I don't want to now though, so it is ok but you know, it does suck!!!